Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Updates on What I'm Doing!

So I just wanted to talk about some of the things that I have been up to lately and some of the challenges that I am trying to take on that I will be keeping you guys updated on.


  • NEDA Walk
    • There is a NEDA Walk up here in Boston in the spring, and I am very interested in the possibility of creating and running a team for the walk. I have been in contact with people from NEDA, and a working to get this set up. It is still in the very early stages of planning, but I will keep you guys updated.

  • Proud2Byme
    • Another really cool thing that I am trying to get information on getting involved with, and setting up, Proud2BMe on my campus and starting to work to spread awareness and advocacy. Once again, its very early on, but I will keep you all updated on this as well.
  • Writing
    • I am really trying to get my writing going! I am planning on making a conscious effort to post more on here, and get started soon on my first book!
So this is what I've got going on along with classes and different clubs like ultimate frisbee, habitat for humanity, psychology club, and some others. I have been very busy, but very happy and very excited about the future. I can't wait for all of this to progress, and to have more updates for all of you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment