Friday, August 22, 2014

First Night

Today is my first night in my new dorm, at school up in Boston. I had to move in early for a job in the IT department, so my two roommates don't move in for nine days. neither does anyone else on my entire floor haha. I am pretty much all alone for the time being. 

I did meet a couple girls from the IT department, and they seem really nice. I am excited to get to know everyone better. Orientation is all day tomorrow and the next day, so I'm sure I will get to meet people.

It feels very weird being here by myself. It doesn't feel real yet that this is my new home. It is definitely going to take some getting used to. Moving in today was very stressful, but good. I am excited to see how the next few days go. This is definitely a crazy new adventure, and i can't wait to begin. (Even though I am nervous lol).

I will definitely keep you guys updated as to how everything is going, and one thing in particular I want to write about is food this week, because the dining hall does not open until the 31st of August, so I am on my own with food until then. It will be a difficult, but manageable and strengthening challenge. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment