Thursday, August 7, 2014

Recovery Playlists!

Music is something that has always helped me connect with myself, gain strength and inspiration, and calm down. Here are some songs that I love, and that I think can be applied to be inspirational to the world of eating disorder recovery.



  • Songs for when you want to say F*** You  to your eating disorder

    • Skyscraper - Demi lovato
    • Recover - Natasha Bedingfield 
    • Courage is - The Strange Familiar
    • Brave - Sara Bareilles 
    • A little bit stronger - Sara Evans
    • Warrior - Demi Lovato 

  • Songs to make you feel amazing

    • Perfect - Pink
    • Who Says - Selena Gomez
    • Believe in Me - Demi Lovato 
    • All this time (pick me up song) - Maia Mena
    • Internal Dialoge - Maria Mena
    • A thing about you - Hunter Hayes
    • Don't you know you're beautiful - Kellie Pickler
    • Try - Colbie Caillet
    • Firework - Katy Perry 
    • Born this way - Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment