Saturday, August 30, 2014

First Week Gone!

It is hard to believe that it has only been a week since I moved into my new home away from home in Boston. On one hand it feels like I've been here about three hours. On the other though, it feels like I have been here months.

I LOVE it here. So much. I feel comfortable, I feel welcomed, I feel so happy. I have been working in the IT program at my school, and everyone there is so welcoming, friendly, and fantastic. I love them all and they already feel like my second family. I have been exploring the city on the T (subway), which was really thrilling and exciting. Boston is so beautiful, from the Fenway area, to Newbury, to the North end, I am loving every inch.


And best of all, my eating has been so good. I have caught myself restricting a few times, but for the most part, I just eat breakfast lunch and dinner and hardly even think about it. Its just part of life, part of the fun. The other night we went to a burger joint at 12:30am, and I had a burger and didn't even feel guilty. Yesterday I had a chocolate truffle, then a huge (and amazing delicious) cannoli from the North End, and it was fine. My clothes still fit, I didn't explode, I just had fun and allowed myself to enjoy it. It was amazing. It was easy. I feel like this is how its supposed to be, Easy. Its so different, and so awesome.

So overall, college up to this point has been amazing. Everyone moves in tomorrow, and my classes start on Wednesday, so it is about to get a lot busier and more crazy, but I'm confident that I will be fine, and that it will still be amazing and wonderful. 

I'll write again soon and keep you guys updated!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment